Servicing your car is one of the most important things you can do to maintain its performance, safety and fuel efficiency. Regular and professional servicing will pay for itself over the lifetime of the car and ensure you, as well as other road user’s safety.
Major Service – Carried out after every 10,000 kms and involves the replacement of the oil filter, air filter, fuel filter, spark plugs and oil. We will also check and replace if necessary the brake pads, brake linings, ball-joints, tie-rod ends and shocks. The gearbox oil, automatic transmission fluid (ATF), differential oil and other fluids will also be checked and topped up if necessary.
– This is done every 5000 kms and involves an oil change, oil filter replacement and a thorough inspection of all brakes, fluids, filters, hoses, suspension parts and emissions.
We also do mechanical repairs in:
- Vehicle Diagnostics
- Engine Overhauls and Replacement
- Gearbox Overhauls and Replacement
- Air Conditioning Service and Repair
- Electrical System Diagnostic and Repair
Our key aim to reduce our clienteles inconvenience to a minimum. We pick or collect you car, service it and then have it delivered,at your premises, free of charge.
We have experts in the service of makes not limited to Toyota, Nissan, Mercedes, BMW, Citroen, Land Rover, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, Honda, Mazda, Suzuki, Peugeot, Ford, Volkswagen and Audi.